Quiet space to rest and reset
- Reflection Room at Robarts Library (8th floor)
- Reflection Room at Gerstein Science Information Centre (floor 1 Below)
Both rooms are spaces for religious, spiritual and secular practices, including prayer, meditation, yoga and mindfulness
Quiet study spaces are peppered throughout the University of Toronto's 40 libraries. Your best bets are:
- Gerstein Science Information Centre - The Morrison Pavilion and the Heritage Reading Room
- Robarts Library - Quiet Zones
- UC Library Reading Room
- Gerstein Science Information Centre - Silent Study Room (main floor, Morrison Pavilion, north end) (laptops not permitted, cell phones on silent)
- Robarts Library - Silent Zones
We asked our Twitter followers about their favourite quiet study spaces. Here's what they said:
- the fireplace or rhodes rooms in @GrahamLibrary are some of our favourites!!
- Earth Sciences library.second floor in the individual study areas!
- 12th floor [Robarts] :) nice and quite :)
- We don't want to tell [or] others will nab our favourite quiet corners!