G8 Okinawa Summit: Documents
Okinawa, Japan, July 21-23, 2000
- G8 Communiqué Okinawa 2000, Kyushu-Okinawa Summit Meeting, July 23, 2000
- Okinawa Charter on Global Information Society, July 22, 2000
- G8 Statement on Korean Peninsula, July 21, 2000
- G8 Statement on Regional Issues, July 21, 2000
- G7 Statement, July 21, 2000, July 21, 2000
Other Summit-Related Documents
- Report on the Kyushu-Okinawa Summit. From Policy Speech By Prime Minister Yoshiro Mori To The 149th Session Of The Diet, 28 July 2000.
- Summit Meeting in Tokyo Among President Olusegun Obasanjo of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Thabo Mbeki of the Republic of South Africa, President Abdelaziz Bouteflica of the Democratic People's Republic of Algeria, Prime Minister Chuan Leekpai of the Kingdom of Thailand and G8 Leaders, July 20, 2000. Press Release.
- Actions Against Abuse of the Global Financial System, Report from G7 Finance Ministers to the Heads of State and Government, Okinawa, 21 July, 2000
- Poverty Reduction and Economic Development, Report from G7 Finance Ministers to the Heads of State and Government, Okinawa, 21 July, 2000
- Report on The Implementation of The G8 Action Programme on Forests,
July 21, 2000
- Japan's Initiative in the Fight against Infectious and Parasitic Diseases on the Occasion of the Kyushu-Okinawa G8 Summit ("Okinawa ID [Infectious diseases[ Initiative"), July 2000