Stan Rogal : Publications
- Tell Him You're Married. Insomniac Press: short stories, 2002
- bafflegab. Insomniac Press: a novel, 2001
- The Long Drive Home. Insomniac Press, 1999 [novel]
- Restless. Insomniac Press, 1998 [short stories]
- What Passes For Love. Insomniac Press, 1996 [short stories]
- Fabulous freaks. Toronto : Wolsak and Wynn, 2005
- All watched over by machines of loving grace : poems.
Ottawa : Above/Ground Press, 2004
- sub rosa. Wolsak and Wynn, 2003
- Geometry of the Odd. Wolsak and Wynn, 1999
- Lines of Embarkation. Coach House Press, 1999
- Personations. Exile Editions, 1997
- The Imaginary Museum.
- Essays on Canadian Writing, 1993
- Sweet Betsy From Pike. Wolsak and Wynn, 1992
- In Search of the Emerald City poems. above/ground press, 1997
- Tesseracts (BC)
- Roundhouse (ON)
- BSPS (NS)
- Moosehead (QUE)
- Great Canadian Murder/Mystery Stories (ON)
- Roundhouse 2 (ON)
- Blood & Aphorisms #1 (ON)
- Free Verse (ON)
- Playing In The Asphalt Garden (ON)
- The Last Word (ON)
- Carnival (ON)
Theatre / Plays
- Writer/actor in "The Threepenny EPIC Cabaret". A BALD EGO THEATRE production.
- Writer/director of "Dick & Dick Do America".
- Writer/director of "Blood Suit". A BALD EGO THEATRE production.
- Writer/director of "Gulf". A BALD EGO THEATRE production.
- Co-writer/actor in "Orpheus". A BALD EGO THEATRE production.
- Writer/director of "Portrait of Ophelia, Drowned". A BALD EGO THEATRE production.
- Writer of "Blood Suit". Produced as part of the New Ideas Festival, Alumnae Theatre.
- Writer/director of "Sunny Boy Recites...". A BALD EGO THEATRE production.
Stan Rogal's works copyright © to the author.