Stephen Morrissey : Criticism
- Ian Colford, Mapping the Soul, Selected Poems 1978-1998, Dalhousie Review, 78/2, 1998.
- Ronald Charles Epstein, review of The Mystic Beast, Canadian Book Review Annual, 1998.
- George Elliott Clarke, "Bearing Witness," Books in Canada, summer 1994.
- Barry Dempster, review of Family Album, The League of Canadian Poets, Museletter, spring 1993.
- Ken Norris, "Time and Place Slipping Past," review of Family Album, Poetry Canada Review, winter 1992.
- Alexander M. Forbes, "Moonlight & Thresholds," review of Family Album, Canadian Literature # 137, summer 1993.
- George Johnston, review of Family Album, The Antigonish Review, St. Francis Xavier University, autumn 1990.
- William Blackburn, review of Family Album, Canadian Book Review Annual, 1990.
- Isaac Osborn, review of Divisions, Rubicon no. 2, winter 1983-1984.
- Louis Dudek, review of Divisions, CBC-radio, Montreal, 26 October 1983.
- Guy Birchard, "the hard part is heart," review of Divisions, Brick # 19, fall 1983.
- West Coast Poetry Review, review of The Trees of Unknowing, January 1980.
- Louis Dudek, "A Real Good Goosin'," review of The Vehicule Poets, Montreal Gazette, February 16, 1980.
- Michael Cameron, review of The Trees of Unknowing, Montreal Writer's Forum, 1979.
- Louis Dudek, "Introduction," The Trees of Unknowing, Vehicule Press, Montreal, 1978.
- Kristine Berey, "Poets lend their voices for Indonesian earthquake relief, " The Westmount Examiner, July 12, 2006, review.
- Carolyn Marie Souaid, "Another Group of Seven, " The Gazette, April 3, 2004, article.
- Talia Berman, "This is Where We Used to Live," The McGill Daily, April 8, 2004, article.
- Nancy Snipper, "NDG Poets Feel 'Write' at Home Here," The Monitor, October 2000, article.
- "Poetic musing abounds at "Lovers and Others,"" Anna Mattiuzzo, The McGill Tribune, October 19, 1999, article.
- "Three Canadian Poets [Carolyn Zonailo, Stephen Morrissey, Norm Sibum] to read at coffeehouse," The Press-Republican, Plattsburg, New York, October 17, 1997, article.
- Montreal Gazette review of Vehicule Days (ed. Ken Norris), 1984, review.
- "Frye, Dudek Bless NDG Poet," Review of Divisions, The Monitor, August 21, 1984, review.
Stephen Morrissey's works copyright © to the author.