Anne Michaels : Criticism
The Winter Vault
- "A New Novel, 13 years (and two kids) later, Books: Interview:
Anne Michaels." Vit Wagner. In Toronto Star, April 4, 2009, p.E1, E8.
- Skin Divers. (Review). Branko Gorjup. World Literature Today 75.1 (Wntr 2001): p120.
- Skin Divers. (Review). Canadian Literature 167 (Winter 2000): p179.
- Fugitive Pieces.(Movie review). Elie Castiel. Séquences 53.254 (May-June 2008): p47(1).
- In Prairie Fire: v17 n3 (1996) : p245-246.
- Fetherling, Douglas. "Narrative moves: an interview with Anne Michaels." In Prairie Fire: v17 n3 (1996) : p236-241.
- "An alphabet without memory." In Geist: v5 n22 (Summer, 1996) : p16-18.
- In Calgary Herald: August 3, 1996 : pC6.
- In Canadian Jewish News: v37 n18 (August 29, 1996) : p12
- In Financial Post: v90 n35 (August
31/September 2, 1996) : p20
- "Toronto poet's novel cheerful and full of faith."
In Toronto Star: July 2, 1996 : pE4,E7
- In Winnipeg Free Press: July 14, 1996
- In Maclean's (Toronto Edition): v109
n27 (July 1, 1996) : p61
- Researching fiction out of fact. In Quill & Quire: v62
n7 (July, 1996) : p53
- In Vancouver Sun: June 22, 1996 :
- Abley, Mark. "Why did they laugh? Anne Michaels was puzzled by
photographs of mirthful Nazis. The result is a brilliant new
novel." In Saturday Night: v111 n5 (June, 1996) : p73-74
- In Quill & Quire: v62 n5 (May, 1996)
- "In pursuit of the fugitive Anne Michaels". In Globe
& Mail Metro Edition: June 15, 1996 : pC11
- "First time lucky for young writers." In Canadian Press Newswire: May
- In Globe & Mail Metro Edition: May
11, 1996 : pC28.
- In Canadian Literature: n135 (Winter,
1992) : p177-179.
- In Journal of Canadian Poetry: v.8
(1993) : p65-70.
- In Prairie Fire: v13 n4 (Winter, 1992/1993) : p112-113.
- In Poetry Canada Review: v12 n3/4 (1992)
- In Malahat Review: n96 (1991) :
- In Books In Canada: v20 n7 (October,
1991) : p49-50.
- In Event: v20 n2 (Summer, 1991) :
- In Canadian Jewish News: v32 n13 (July
25, 1991) : p33.
The Weight Of Oranges
- In Journal of Canadian Poetry:
21987 : p46-51.
- Todkill, Anne (reviewer). In Quarry: v36 n1
(Winter 1987) : p131-133.
- In Poetry Canada Review: v8 n1
(Fall 1986) : p30-31.
- In Quill and Quire: v53 n1 (Jan
1987) : p32.
- In Cross Canada Writers
Quarterly: v8 n3/4 (1986) : p43.
- Sounds of defiance: the Holocaust,
multilingualism, and the problem of
English . Alan Rosen.
Lincoln : University of Nebraska Press, 2005.
- "Urban undressing: Walter Benjamin's
'thinking-in-images' and Anne Michaels'
erotic archeology of memory.! Meredith
Criglington. Canadian Literature 188
(Spring 2006): p86-102.
Anne Michaels's works copyright © to the author.